Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The House of Representatives has given the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, 24 hours to appear before its committee on Public Procurement.
The lower legislative chambers gave the directives over alleged abuse and breach of the Procurement Act, 2001.
The committee also walked out on officials of the Finance Ministry led by the Legal Director, Gabriel Christopher, on Monday, saying they lacked the competence to speak on the matter.
The committee is saddled with the responsibility to investigate ‘Allegations of Abuse, Breach, and Violations of Public Procurement Act 2001 in the Engagements of Contractors for Pre- shipment, Inspection, and Monitoring of Crude 0il and Gas Export from Nigeria.’