Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The House of Representatives has given the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, 24 hours to appear before its committee on Public Procurement.
The lower legislative chambers gave the directives over alleged abuse and breach of the Procurement Act, 2001.
The committee also walked out on officials of the Finance Ministry led by the Legal Director, Gabriel Christopher, on Monday, saying they lacked the competence to speak on the matter.
The committee is saddled with the responsibility to investigate ‘Allegations of Abuse, Breach, and Violations of Public Procurement Act 2001 in the Engagements of Contractors for Pre- shipment, Inspection, and Monitoring of Crude 0il and Gas Export from Nigeria.’