Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Oby Ezekwesili spits fire, says National Assembly has impoverished Nigerians
- 3 suspects arrested for killing Jumia delivery man in Port Harcourt confess (Video)
- Senators move to force federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu
- I was in the same NYSC camp with Dino Melaye – Man shares his NYSC certificate
- BREAKING: Senate suspends Ali Ndume, clears Melaye and Saraki of allegations
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has revealed how God delivered him from former military Head of State, late General Sani Abacha without any human intervention.
He narrated how the late Head of State made plans to arrest him in the wake of his (Abacha’s) planned translation from military ruler to a civilian leader in 1997.
The pastor made this known at the weekend while speaking during the annual Holy Ghost Congress 2016 of the church tagged ‘Complete Restoration’.
He said, “When you read 2 Chronicles 20:1-25, you will see the example of victory without a fight in the life of Jehoshaphat.
“You will remember those of you, who know the details; Nigeria was living under a siege at a particular time.
“There was a reign of terror by a military president who wanted to transform to a civilian president.
“In the process of trying to realize his ambition, his herbalist told him that this plan cannot come to pass because of a certain man who is praying at a place called Camp and that unless you remove that man your plan won’t work.
“And so information came to me that they are coming for me and in those days when they come for you that is the end of the story.
“As an ordinary human being when I heard that I was troubled, I didn’t tell my wife but I stepped out for my prayer walk but it wasn’t an ordinary prayer walk that day,” Adeboye added.