Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
A Nigerian, Cyril Efobi, based in North Carolina United States, US, has reportedly been shot dead.
Efobi, who works as a taxi driver, was shot dead by an unknown gunman on November 8, ABC11 reports.
Before his death on the said day, the deceased, a graduate of Shaw University, had reportedly closed early in the evening in order to go home and watch the US presidential election.
He was said to have mocked some of his colleagues when he packed up his laptop and stepped out of the office.
A few minutes later, one of his colleagues heard gunshots outside the building.
The police was called in and Cyril’s body was found lying just by the door.
Commenting on the incident on Monday, a Raleigh defense lawyer, John Eluwa told the TV station, “We really want people to help us work with the law enforcement agents and get the person that did this crime.