Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
A Tech Entrepreneur will argue that there is no entrepreneurship without technology.
The fact is they both work together, especially today where technology has levelled the playing field in such a way that you can start a business in your home or office.
However, you have to learn some basic element or skill to be able to maximize this opportunity.
The CEO, Precise Financial Systems, Yele Okeremi, joins us on Tech Trends to discuss how entrepreneurs can leverage on the present technology to scale their businesses.
Statistics shows that half of all start-ups fail within their first five years.
In a study carried out by small Business Administration, only 44% of firms formed in 1998 were still around only four years later.