- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
A Tech Entrepreneur will argue that there is no entrepreneurship without technology.
The fact is they both work together, especially today where technology has levelled the playing field in such a way that you can start a business in your home or office.
However, you have to learn some basic element or skill to be able to maximize this opportunity.
The CEO, Precise Financial Systems, Yele Okeremi, joins us on Tech Trends to discuss how entrepreneurs can leverage on the present technology to scale their businesses.
Statistics shows that half of all start-ups fail within their first five years.
In a study carried out by small Business Administration, only 44% of firms formed in 1998 were still around only four years later.