Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Kukere crooner, Iyanya has said he is not surprised at the success of fellow singer, Tekno.
Iyanya made the disclosure during an interview with The Punch.
When asked if he is envious of Tekno’s success, Iyanya simply said, he always knew the Triple MG act would succeed.
He said, “I am so happy for Tekno and his success and I am not surprised. At a point, we were all together and this is a young guy that works very hard. He worked every night and when we woke up in the morning, he would still be working. So, I am not surprised that he has finally made it. I believe this is just the beginning and there are many more things to come his way. When he came to Triple MG, he sprayed his hair gold and anytime I wanted to call him, I referred to him as golden boy. I am very happy he is doing great things. How would I be envious of somebody that Ubi Franklin and I raised from our platform? We used our platform to promote him and I cannot be envious of him; there is no need for that. People would always try to say negative things but we are very fine.”