Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Kukere crooner, Iyanya has said he is not surprised at the success of fellow singer, Tekno.
Iyanya made the disclosure during an interview with The Punch.
When asked if he is envious of Tekno’s success, Iyanya simply said, he always knew the Triple MG act would succeed.
He said, “I am so happy for Tekno and his success and I am not surprised. At a point, we were all together and this is a young guy that works very hard. He worked every night and when we woke up in the morning, he would still be working. So, I am not surprised that he has finally made it. I believe this is just the beginning and there are many more things to come his way. When he came to Triple MG, he sprayed his hair gold and anytime I wanted to call him, I referred to him as golden boy. I am very happy he is doing great things. How would I be envious of somebody that Ubi Franklin and I raised from our platform? We used our platform to promote him and I cannot be envious of him; there is no need for that. People would always try to say negative things but we are very fine.”