- ticket title
- Maina challenges EFCC to open debate on pension fraud
- I’m under serious pressure — Buhari
- Customs intercepts container load of illicit drugs in Lagos
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
Senate President Bukola Saraki has denied that he had a deal with PDP to ensure that Ike Ekweremadu who is from the opposition party, emerge Deputy Senate President. On June 9th 2015, a controversial election in the senate saw the emergence of Saraki and Ekweremadu emerge as President and Deputy Senate President. This was against the will of the APC leadership.
Some Nigerians believed that Saraki had a deal with PDP that if the PDP members voted him into power, one of their members would emerge as deputy. For political arrangement, this is incorrect as this is an APC government that is expected to have all their party members in all positions of power.