Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Senate President Bukola Saraki has denied that he had a deal with PDP to ensure that Ike Ekweremadu who is from the opposition party, emerge Deputy Senate President. On June 9th 2015, a controversial election in the senate saw the emergence of Saraki and Ekweremadu emerge as President and Deputy Senate President. This was against the will of the APC leadership.
Some Nigerians believed that Saraki had a deal with PDP that if the PDP members voted him into power, one of their members would emerge as deputy. For political arrangement, this is incorrect as this is an APC government that is expected to have all their party members in all positions of power.