Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Senate President Bukola Saraki has denied that he had a deal with PDP to ensure that Ike Ekweremadu who is from the opposition party, emerge Deputy Senate President. On June 9th 2015, a controversial election in the senate saw the emergence of Saraki and Ekweremadu emerge as President and Deputy Senate President. This was against the will of the APC leadership.
Some Nigerians believed that Saraki had a deal with PDP that if the PDP members voted him into power, one of their members would emerge as deputy. For political arrangement, this is incorrect as this is an APC government that is expected to have all their party members in all positions of power.