Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The Minister of Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has said that the reports attributed to him on the extension of President Buhari’s vacation in London was fake and not true.
The Minister denied ever speaking to anybody on the matter and that he did not say that ‘President’s return to Nigeria may be hampered by a faulty aircraft.
The minister’s statement signed by Segun Adeyemi, his Special Assistance reads thus:
‘Our attention has been drawn to a report quoting the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, as saying the President’s return to Nigeria may be hampered by a faulty aircraft.
‘The Minister has not spoken to anyone on the issue of the President’s return, hence this report is another from the stable of the purveyors of fake news and should be disregarded.’