Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Thousands of local government workers stage MASSIVE protest in Lagos
- GOOD NEWS! Ahead of UTME, JAMB reduces exam hours
- Why NASS could override Buhari if he rejects peace corps bill – Dogara warns
- Governor Aregbesola opens up on Ile-Ife crisis, says it’s not an inter-ethnic conflict
- JUST IN: Naira sustains gain against Dollar as CBN slashes BDC rate
The Minister of Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has said that the reports attributed to him on the extension of President Buhari’s vacation in London was fake and not true.
The Minister denied ever speaking to anybody on the matter and that he did not say that ‘President’s return to Nigeria may be hampered by a faulty aircraft.
The minister’s statement signed by Segun Adeyemi, his Special Assistance reads thus:
‘Our attention has been drawn to a report quoting the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, as saying the President’s return to Nigeria may be hampered by a faulty aircraft.
‘The Minister has not spoken to anyone on the issue of the President’s return, hence this report is another from the stable of the purveyors of fake news and should be disregarded.’