Do you need a website for your business?
Post by relatedRelated post
February 8, 2017
January 13, 2017
– A Muslim woman who was bashed for walking past victim of London attack has spoken
– She said she was heartbroken about the incident
– She also noted that she was shocked and totally dismayed at how a picture of me is being circulated on social media
The Muslim woman who was photographed looking at her phone while walking past a victim being treated on the pavement at Westminster Bridge on the day a terrorist ploughed his car into passers-by, has clapped back at trolls for slamming her over the photo without understanding what really happened.
we gathered that while speaking about the incident to Tell Mama, an organisation which supports victims of anti-Muslim hate, the woman said she was devastated and had helped the victims before picking her phone to call her family.
“I’m shocked and totally dismayed at how a picture of me is being circulated on social media. I have been devastated by witnessing the aftermath of a shocking and numbing terror attack.”
“To those individuals who have interpreted and commented on what my thoughts were in that horrific and distressful moment, I would like to say not only have I been devastated by witnessing the aftermath of a shocking and numbing terror attack, I’ve also had to deal with the shock of finding my picture plastered all over social media by those who could not look beyond my attire, who draw conclusions based on hate and xenophobia.
“My thoughts at that moment were one of sadness, fear, and concern. What the image does not show is that I had talked to other witnesses to try and find out what was happening, to see if I could be of any help, even though enough people were at the scene tending to the victims.
“I then decided to call my family to say that I was fine and was making my way home from work, assisting a lady along the way by helping her get to Waterloo station.
“My thoughts go out to all the victims and their families. I would like to thank Jamie Lorriman, the photographer who took the picture, for speaking to the media in my defence.”
Recent Naija News
- Naira stabilises at parallel market
- Why I Dragged 2face To Court – Blackface
- BEFORE THE CROSS
- 2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics)
- Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos)
- Killer Herdsmen must be treated like Boko Haram – HEKAN president
- Police shoot protesting youths, kill one in Ile Ife
- Presidency explains why Buhari is working at slow pace
- How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready
- You’re too small – Apostle Suleiman attacks Prophet T.B Joshua