Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Former Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has distanced herself from the Atiku Abubakar/Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala campaign posters, which showed up on social media sites.
The former Minister of Finance stated that she had nothing to do with them and insisted she had not spoken to anyone about running for the 2019 Presidential Election.
“Our attention has been drawn to speculative media stories linking former Minister of Finance, Dr Okonjo-Iweala with the next presidential election scheduled to hold in 2019,” a statement by Paul C Nwabuikwu, her Media Consultant, read.
“In an effort to invest their efforts with phony credibility, those behind the project have even gone to the extent of designing a fake campaign poster embossed with her image.
“This is to clarify that Dr Okonjo-Iweala who is busy with important international duties has absolutely nothing to do with these speculations and activities.
“She has neither discussed nor endorsed them with anybody.
“We urge the Nigerian media and public to ignore this mischievous exercise and its sponsors”, he stated.