- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state, has revealed that he will not run for President in 2019, because of President Buhari.
Okorocha said “I have been running for the presidency until God said I should settle for the Imo governorship. And that passion to become the President of the country is not just borne out of the thirst for the position, but had arisen out of the eagerness to offer the nation and her people a strong leadership; the essence would be to build a nation of our collective dreams and aspirations.”
The Imo Governor also said “President Buhari came in and, within one year, Nigeria has once again got the doors of the rest of the world opened for her.
“He has shown courage, confidence, maturity and strong leadership. There is now high feelings of leadership in the country. What he, therefore, needs is to be supported and encouraged.”
Also, there are reports that the Imo state Governor is the richest Nigerian politician with a total estimate of $1.4billion.