- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
– Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose is one of the biggest critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration
– The controversial governor has however promised to tone down on the criticisms of the current administration
– He made the promise to the minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola
Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose has promised to tone down on the criticisms of the Muhammadu Buhari administration.
Fayose made the promise to the minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola when the minister paid him a courtesy visit on Wednesday, March 22.
Fayose pledged total cooperation with Fashola’s ministry and in lieu of the minister’s promises as regards federal roads in Ekiti and the South-west in general.
On his part, the minister assured the governor of support from the federal government to achieve development objectives in Ekiti state.
the minister is currently on tour of South-west states to supervise ongoing federal government projects in the region.
Just recently, the Daura Emirate Youths Coalition warned Fayose to stop making inflammatory comments against President Buhari.
Watch the videos below of the interaction between the governor and the minister as posted by the ministry of power, works and housing on Twitter.