Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- JUST IN: Buhari’s aide exposes Senate again, reveals how legislators push civil servants into corruption
- Buhari practices the worst form of corruption, says Reno Omokri
- My reputation is at stake, I’ll resign if Abuja Airport repair exceeds 6 weeks – Minister
- Melaye sings to shame his ‘enemies’ after ABU VC testified over certificate scandal (Video)
- APC governor diverts N500 million from Paris-club loan refund to re-pay personal loan
Former military president, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida has returned back to Nigeria after a medical trip to Switzerland.
Babangida, who will be 76 in August left the country on December 18, 2016.
In his absence, it was rumoured that he had a meeting with northern governors in Abuja where it was agreed that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo should be forced to resign so that a northerner could take over from President Muhammadu Buhari who was also rumoured to be dead.
In a statement on Sunday after he arrived the Minna International Airport on Saturday evening, his media office, said the former military president appreciated Nigerians for their prayers and concern over his health.
“I am feeling stronger and better now. I must thank Nigerians immensely for the prayers and concerns over my health,” the statement quoted him saying.
“I must use this opportunity to also call on Nigerians to continue to pray for the leaders and the country to move forward in positive direction
“We should remain united and work collectively towards the progress of our nation by thinking positively about the leaders and providing constructive criticisms and solutions to any challenge we may face.
“I am aware that other countries face different political, social and economic challenges. I believe the current government is working assiduously towards addressing some of the issues.
“We need to support all arms and tiers of government in their efforts to ensure economic recovery and political stability.”