- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
– The The Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media to Ekiti State Governor, Lere Olayinka has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is ruling Nigeria with NEPA bill
– He noted that President is not qualified to threaten any politician accused of fake certificate since he didn’t present his O’level certificate
– He added that Senator Dino Melaye is qualified to use Toilet paper to serve his people because the president has set the precedent
The Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media to Ekiti State Governor, Lere Olayinka, has alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari is ruling Nigeria with “NEPA bill.”
Olayinka made the claim in defence of Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, who has been at the center of a certificate scandal.
Meanwhile NAIJ.com reports that a news platform had recently claimed that the Kogi lawmaker never graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, Zaria as widely believed.
Despite Melaye’s insistence that he was admitted into ABU, headed the Student Union Government in his days at the citadel of learning, graduated successfully, the Senate opted to probe the claims.
Against this backdrop, Melaye had instituted a N5billion libel suit against the online media platform.
But reacting to the ongoing scandal, Fayose’s spokesman defended the Kogi lawmaker, saying President Muhammadu Buhari has no legal justification to threaten any politicians who is accused of fake certificate.
In a terse statement on his Facebook page, Olayinka wrote: “Even if Dino Melaye presents Toilet paper as certificate, we like it like that.
“After all, our President is ruling us with NEPA BILL as certificate.”