Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
– Reno Omokri believes the Igbo people of Nigeria are being marginalized
– In a post on his Facebook wall, he vented about the marginalization of the Igbos
– He also proceeded to provide what he called evidence of the marginalization
Reno Omokri, the spokesman of former Nigerian president, Goodluck Jonathan, has said the Igbo people are being marginalized in Nigeria.
On his Facebook wall, he wrote:
“If you do not believe that the Igbo are marginalized in Nigeria then visit Aba and Nnewi. There, Nigerians of Igbo origin manufacture (not assemble) all manner of products that begin from Letter A and end with letter Z.
“In Aba alone, they produce 1 million pairs of shoes EVERYDAY (you read me right EVERYDAY). In Nnewi, they have more Manufacturing companies than they have in Nigeria’s largest geo political zone, the Northwest.
“Yet, both Anambra or Abia do not have an airport even though their citizens are the heaviest commercial travelers in Nigeria BAR NONE!
“Yet, some states with little to no commercial activity have not just an airport, but a fully functional international airport. Try explaining this to yourself without using the word marginalization!”
Meanwhile, the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has said that the planned sit-at-home scheduled for May 30, 2017, will help it plan for the Biafra referendum.
we gathered that the group urged its members, other Biafra agitators and friends to comply with the directive.
Watch a video of the celebrated leader of the Igbo people, Nnamdi Kanu below: