- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, said yesterday that no member of his family ever reached the age of 70.
He spoke in Yola at an event to mark his 70th birthday by students of American University of Nigeria Academy and Primary schools.
“It is a milestone in my life because nobody in my family has ever lived up to 70 years,” Abubakar said.
He lauded the students for “the surprise of a birthday bash’’ and reiterated his commitment to continue to support education in the country.
The former vice president called on the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to suspend the ongoing warning strike for the sake of Nigerian students.