Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Oby Ezekwesili spits fire, says National Assembly has impoverished Nigerians
- 3 suspects arrested for killing Jumia delivery man in Port Harcourt confess (Video)
- Senators move to force federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu
- I was in the same NYSC camp with Dino Melaye – Man shares his NYSC certificate
- BREAKING: Senate suspends Ali Ndume, clears Melaye and Saraki of allegations
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, said yesterday that no member of his family ever reached the age of 70.
He spoke in Yola at an event to mark his 70th birthday by students of American University of Nigeria Academy and Primary schools.
“It is a milestone in my life because nobody in my family has ever lived up to 70 years,” Abubakar said.
He lauded the students for “the surprise of a birthday bash’’ and reiterated his commitment to continue to support education in the country.
The former vice president called on the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to suspend the ongoing warning strike for the sake of Nigerian students.