Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, said yesterday that no member of his family ever reached the age of 70.
He spoke in Yola at an event to mark his 70th birthday by students of American University of Nigeria Academy and Primary schools.
“It is a milestone in my life because nobody in my family has ever lived up to 70 years,” Abubakar said.
He lauded the students for “the surprise of a birthday bash’’ and reiterated his commitment to continue to support education in the country.
The former vice president called on the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to suspend the ongoing warning strike for the sake of Nigerian students.