- ticket title
- Lies, deceit and the many reasons I want Obiano out – Peter Obi
- How IGP Idris Is Compromising Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has, in a statement signed by the Chairman, Information and Voter Education Committee (IVEC) Mr Adeddeji S. Soyebi, announced the receipt of a petition for the recall of Mr Abubakar Galadima Kuki, the representative of Bebeji Constituency in the Kano State House of Assembly.
- The petition was received on Friday from Mr Kuki’s constituents.
- INEC adds that in accordance with its guidelines for recall, it has acknowledged the receipt of the petition and has written to inform Mr Kuki of the presentation of the petition.
- INEC equally stated that a time table and schedule of activities in respect of the petition will soon be released.