Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
Since its return on January 13 after a one month freeze, MMM Nigeria has not recovered. It has been one story after the other and some participants have already lost hope in the Ponzi scheme.
An MMM guider has come out to reveal some baffling things about the money doubling scheme. He said it is obvious the scheme has failed and is surprised that some members have refused to accept this obvious fact.
According to him, guiders made a lot of money in the scheme and that is why they don’t want to believe it is gone for good.
He disclosed that throughout his stay in MMM he never provided help (PH) of more than N150,000 but he made over 2.5 million naira from his guiders bonus, which showed that guiders killed the system.
He shared proof of the conversation he had with other guiders in their group. See below.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days