- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Since its return on January 13 after a one month freeze, MMM Nigeria has not recovered. It has been one story after the other and some participants have already lost hope in the Ponzi scheme.
An MMM guider has come out to reveal some baffling things about the money doubling scheme. He said it is obvious the scheme has failed and is surprised that some members have refused to accept this obvious fact.
According to him, guiders made a lot of money in the scheme and that is why they don’t want to believe it is gone for good.
He disclosed that throughout his stay in MMM he never provided help (PH) of more than N150,000 but he made over 2.5 million naira from his guiders bonus, which showed that guiders killed the system.
He shared proof of the conversation he had with other guiders in their group. See below.