Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
– Goodluck Jonathan pays tribute to late Ibrahim Dasuki as he describes him as a bridge builder
– Senator Ben Murray Bruce says the death of Alhaji Dasuki is like a bright star being plucked from Nigeria’s firmament
– Dasuki will be buried on Tuesday, November 15, after 2pm afternoon prayers according to Islamic rites
Former President Goodluck Jonathan have expressed his condolences to the family of Dasuki over the death of Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki.
Jonathan sent his condolence message in a post via his official Facebook page
He said: “I remember His Eminence, former Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki, as a bridge builder and father figure who was ever committed to fostering unity in Nigeria. He lived a long and purposeful life and will be greatly missed. My condolences to his family. May the Almighty grant him al Jannah Firdaus. GEJ.”
According to Senator Ben Murray Bruce, the death of Alhaji Dasuki is like a bright star being plucked from Nigeria’s firmament.
Bruce said on his Twitter handle: “With the death of His Eminence, ex Sultan Dasuki, a bright star is plucked from the Nigerian firmament. May God grant him al Jannah Firdaus.”
Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki, who is the father of Colonel Sambo Dasuki (retired), died on Monday, November 14, at the age of 93.
Dasuki was a former Sultan of Sokoto and the 18th leader to occupy that position.
The late Sultan will be buried on Tuesday, November 15, after 2pm afternoon prayers according to Islamic rites.
The prayers will take place at the Hubbaren Shehu Usman Dan Fodio Site in Sokoto state.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days