- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday visited former President Olusegun Obasanjo at his Ibogun-Olaogun country home at Coker/Ibogun Local Council Development Area, Ogun State.
It was gathered that Jonathan arrived the village where Obasanjo was born around noon and both former presidents held a closed-door meeting which lasted for about one hour.
After the meeting, Obasanjo took him on a tour of the village before coming back to his compound.
When approached by journalists for information about the visit, Jonathan declined to comment.
Obasanjo on his part, however, called on Nigerians to always work in the interest of the country as God did not make a mistake by bringing all the tribes together in one country called Nigeria.
He said, “I want to say that we have it, Nigeria is a good country and we must never be tired of lifting the country up to the height that God has created it to be.
And God did not make a mistake when he put all of us together and if He doesn’t want us to be together no power in the world will have made us come together.”