- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
Jumia, Rocket Internet’s eCommerce group in Nigeria and Africa has just released its 2016 half year consolidated result showing the company recorded a net loss of EUR35.4 million within the period.
When compared to its net loss recorded in last year, the company has managed to reduce its loss by 19%. In the first half of 2015, the company recorded a net loss of EUR43.7 million.
Also on the topline, Jumia’s revenue also fell by 56%. With the first half of this year, net revenue was EUR33.0 million compared to last year when it recorded EUR75.8 million f0r the first half of 2015.