Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
As kidnapping for ransom takes a toll on their states, two Nigerian governors have run to President Muhammadu Buhari for assistance, NAIJ.com has learnt.
Governors Mohammed Abubakar and Mohammed Abubakar Badaru of Bauchi and Jigawa states respectively met with President Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja and intimated him of the rising cases of kidnapping in their states.
Citizens of the country now live in palpable fear of abduction. Recently, while the wife of Godwin Emefiele, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) was abducted along the Benin-Asaba road, some students and their teachers were kidnapped in Lagos.
Daily Trust reports that the two governors later spoke with journalists explaining that the president had assured them that his government would do its best concerning the situation.