Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has arrived his hometown in Isiama Afara, Umuahia in Abia state.
The IPOB leader arrived Umuahia on Friday, May 5, exactly one week after his release from Kuje Prison in Abuja. Speaking to NAIJ.com, Kanu’s father, Eze Israel Kanu said he is full of joy for his son’s safe return.
Speaking in his native dialect – Igbo – Eze Kanu said: “My heart is full of joy over his return. I am extremely grateful to God who has done this because it could only have been him.”
Also, NAIJ.com gathered that, Kanu’s home town is full of merry and gunshots salutes by residents of the community who welcomed the IPOB leader. It was also gathered that many people in their numbers thronged the palace of Kanu’s father to welcome the IPOB leader.