- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
The parents of the 82 Chibok girls who were recently released by Boko Haram on Saturday met their daughters for the first time in 3 years.
It was an emotional and tearful moment as the parents tightly clinched unto their long lost children.
Click HERE to watch video.