- ticket title
- Lies, deceit and the many reasons I want Obiano out – Peter Obi
- How IGP Idris Is Compromising Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
The Arewa Youth Coalition that in June issued an order asking Igbo in the north to leave or face eviction on October 1 has renewed the statement just going on now opposing President Muhammadu Buhari on non-negotiable unity of Nigeria.
In Gombe right now where the North East Zone is holding its town hall meeting, Yerima Shettima, the author of the eviction order and leader of the group reiterated the position of the group on Biafra agitation.