- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The Arewa Youth Coalition that in June issued an order asking Igbo in the north to leave or face eviction on October 1 has renewed the statement just going on now opposing President Muhammadu Buhari on non-negotiable unity of Nigeria.
In Gombe right now where the North East Zone is holding its town hall meeting, Yerima Shettima, the author of the eviction order and leader of the group reiterated the position of the group on Biafra agitation.