- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
A recent survey shows that there is more gold deposit in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area of Kaduna State than South Africa, Governor Nasir el-Rufa’i has said.
Speaking yesterday at the opening of the 2-day Economic and Investment Summit, El-Rufa’i said the state could generate about N40 billion from solid minerals.
Declaring the summit open in Kaduna yesterday, the governor reiterated the commitment of his administration to taking the state to global economic reckoning.
He said: “We have a competent, committed and efficient civil service in the country. Our workers are self-driven and result-oriented due to their training and retraining. With the type of workers the state is blessed with, no investor will regret investing in any form of genuine business in the state.”
Meanwhile, the chairman, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, who spoke through a representative, said that his company would be investing $10 million in tomato production in the state.