Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
A recent survey shows that there is more gold deposit in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area of Kaduna State than South Africa, Governor Nasir el-Rufa’i has said.
Speaking yesterday at the opening of the 2-day Economic and Investment Summit, El-Rufa’i said the state could generate about N40 billion from solid minerals.
Declaring the summit open in Kaduna yesterday, the governor reiterated the commitment of his administration to taking the state to global economic reckoning.
He said: “We have a competent, committed and efficient civil service in the country. Our workers are self-driven and result-oriented due to their training and retraining. With the type of workers the state is blessed with, no investor will regret investing in any form of genuine business in the state.”
Meanwhile, the chairman, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, who spoke through a representative, said that his company would be investing $10 million in tomato production in the state.