Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- #BBNaija: Efe flies private jet to Jos, received by Governor Simeon Lalong (photos)
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu will continue agitation for Igbo nation – Wife [VIDEO]
- I AM NOT ENVIOUS OF TEKNO’S SUCCESS – IYANYA
- 2019 election: I may run against El-Rufai – Senator Shehu Sani
- Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN – Nigerians Blast Him
A man who hails from Kano state, Usman Bukar, 41, has slapped a taxi driver to coma in Delta state for spreading “Buhari is dead rumour”.
The man was slapped into deep unconsciousness at the Temple Clinic Junction Asaba.
Eye witness account said that Bukar pounced on the driver who was seen visibly happy and spreading the rumour at a newspaper stand, popularly known as “free readers association” after he had read from a blog that Buhari is dead.
He was reported to have said: “The body of the President should be thrown into River-Niger for fish and other wild animals to do justice on him. He is very wicked.”
At this statement, Bukar who also was part of the free readers’ association got annoyed and gave him a dirty slap that sent him to pulp.
The driver was rushed to a nearby private hospital where he was being revived.
However, the account said that the relatives of the taxi driver were then called. When they came, they wanted to fight the Kano man, a situation that might have resulted to bloodshed but for the timely intervention of the police.
The spokesman of Delta state police command Andrew Aniamaka confirmed that the victim is receiving treatment adding that the alleged attacker had been arrested and detained for interrogation. Meanwhile, the date of President.