Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudemeje George Onwuamadike alias Evans, said he installed close circuit camera (CCTV) in all his houses to prevent his arrest.
Evans who is currently being detained by operatives of the Inspector General of Police’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT), said he had people on ground monitoring the CCTV, and the monitors gave him daily reports on the identities of those venturing suspiciously close to his residence.
He said he also personally carried out profiling of the CCTV footage to ensure he was not being trailed by detectives.
He said all his precautions failed because his time was up. He added, “I lived a simple life although I had money. My neighbors thought that I was a businessman. On the day I was arrested, I had this strange feeling. So I decided to stay indoors. I regret all my actions. As you can see I am reading my Bible, particularly the book of Lamentation. I don’t know what faith holds in stock for me with Lagos State’s laws on kidnapping.”