- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
The executives of osborn foreshore estates lock RCCG out of estate because they disturb them.
” We are not the only church in the estate but they lock only our church, my pastor went to make an enquiry as the closure of the church yesterday at alausa. and the gov. officials said they dont have anything to do with it” says one of the church members.