Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
The executives of osborn foreshore estates lock RCCG out of estate because they disturb them.
” We are not the only church in the estate but they lock only our church, my pastor went to make an enquiry as the closure of the church yesterday at alausa. and the gov. officials said they dont have anything to do with it” says one of the church members.