Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
Ifelodun Landlords and Residents Association in Iju/Ishaga, Ifako-Ijaiye Local Government Area of Lagos State has commended the police in Lagos over their quick intervention in arresting a suspected criminal in their area.
According to the association, the suspect, from who they claimed large quantities of Indian hemp and dangerous weapons were recovered, has threatened to deal with the residents when he is released.
The association said by its swift intervention after a formal petition to the Commissioner of Police, the police in Lagos have shown that they are ready to collaborate with associations and communities to provide adequate and enabling security to every citizen in Nigeria.
According to the chairman of the association, Mr. Olusegun Oduntan, “one of the residents of our community has for long embarked on serious breach of peace and threat to the lives of the entire residents of the community.
“Based on this, we quickly alerted the police and they swiftly intervened by arresting him. After his arrest, bags of Indian hemp and many dangerous weapons were recovered from his house.
“Unfortunately, he has continued to boast that he will get out from the trouble and deal with all of us. That is why we are appealing to the police to transfer the case to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, for prosecution so as to serve as a deterrent to other criminals terrorising their communities.”
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days