- ticket title
- Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
Once completed, this will change Lagos forever! There is still a lot that needs to be done – in terms of urbanization of some parts of the mainland. The face of Lagos is rapidly changing – kudos to the governor, and all the stakeholders involved in this amazing transformation.
Eko o ni baje ooo!!!