- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
1. NNPC discovers 21 wells full of oil in North
Moves by the Nigerian government to build up the nations proven oil reserve through exploration of new frontiers received a fresh thrust with the news that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) as 21 oil wells out of the 23 drilled so far have potential of full prospects of oil.
2. Minister Udoma disgraces President Buhari
Udoma Udo Udoma, Minister of Budget and National Planning, during the 22nd Nigerian Economic Summit holding place in Abuja on October 10, disgraced the incumbent government when he was asked about country’s total debt profile.
3. Man penis breaks while trying new sexual position
A 59-year-old Vietnamese man has been rushed to hospital in agony after he got his penis broken during sex.
4. Price of rice will crash next month – FG
The federal government has said that the price of rice would start to fall from November this year.
According to the government, more Nigerians have returned to their various farms and by the next harvesting season in November, the price of rice would start to crash, The Punch reports.
5. Breaking: Buhari forwards to Senate names of 2 Supreme Court Judges
The names of Justice Sidi Dauda Bage and Justice Paul Adamu have been forwarded to the Nigerian Senate by President Muhammadu Buhari for confirmation as Justices of the Supreme Court.
6. BREAKING: Minister of justice supports arrest of judges
Mr. Abubakar Malami who is the minister of justice and the attorney-general of the federation has shown his support for the raid and arrest of some judges by operatives of the Department of State Service (DSS) insisting that “no one is or should be above the law.”
Tags: Interesting Nigeria News