Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Oby Ezekwesili spits fire, says National Assembly has impoverished Nigerians
- 3 suspects arrested for killing Jumia delivery man in Port Harcourt confess (Video)
- Senators move to force federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu
- I was in the same NYSC camp with Dino Melaye – Man shares his NYSC certificate
- BREAKING: Senate suspends Ali Ndume, clears Melaye and Saraki of allegations
Cristiano Ronaldo will be named the winner of the Ballon d’Or award on Monday night, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Francesc Aguilar, a well-connected journalist with the Spanish sports daily, claimed the announcement will be made by 7pm that day and that France Football which organizes the award, will publish an exclusive interview.
France Football reporters will reportedly fly to Madrid Thursday this week, to conduct the interview and take photographs of Ronaldo receiving the trophy.
The Portugal captain won the Champions League with Real Madrid and the European Championship with his country in 2016, despite not having a great year.
His great rival, Lionel Messi has won five Ballon d’Or, more than any other player, but he is expected to finish second this year.
There are 30 players on the final shortlist for the prize.