Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Rivers state governor, Nyesome Wike has dared his accusers to release video evidence of him threatening an electoral officer during the just concluded Rivers rerun election.
Addressing newsmen in Port Harcourt on Saturday, Wike said, “Have I not said it before that if you come to Rivers to rig you should prepare your will? Have I not said it? So what is it about threatening to kill electoral officials?.”
“Who is the INEC official that I spoke with? They claimed I gave the official money and was asking him where he is from? How can I be asking someone I gave money where he is from?
“What is all this crap? Let them produce video evidence; we have been able to show video of policemen rigging election. What have they done about it?
“The only person I can even speak to as far as INEC is concerned is the resident electoral commissioner (INEC) or the national commissioner, and that’s if I have any report. There were over 2000 ad hoc staff during the election, so which one did I talk to? Which one did I not talk to? Please discard those thoughts.”