Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
The arm of the law- The Police State Headquarters, Asaba, has caught up with some Child Stealing and Trafficking persons at Okpanam, Asaba, Delta State. 12 children have been recovered and 2 parents have come to claim their children while the 10 other children have been sent to St Barnabas Orphanage Asaba pending identification by their families.
The suspected criminal are: Abigail Nwakama 32yrs a.k.a. Madam cash who has a shop at stop abortion junction before St. Brigds, Nnoruka Obioma 21yrs, Chidinma Anikwesiri 20yrs, Onyinye Nwakama 11yrs- daughter of Abigail Nwakama, Ifeoma Anyadike 32yrs.
They confessed to the crime and led detectives to Ogidi in Anambra State where the 12 suspected stolen children were recovered from one Pastor Chinedu Strongson 48yrs of Gospel Fire Ministry, Nkwele-Ogidi, David Ikesinachi, Ebere Edwin, Adaeze Enyi 22yrs, and Chike Agwunenu 55yrs. The Pst Chinedu Strongson paid 400,000 for each child sold to him. Please parents let’s be careful with our children and wards. God Bless Delta State, God Bless Nigeria.