Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Tragedy struck recently at 5, Ogundairo Street, Bariga when a middle aged man identified asÂ Ibrahim Muhammed allegedly beat his wife Aishat Ibrahim to death.
Crime Watch gathered that there was a misunderstanding between Ibrahim Muhammed and his wife,Â Aishat which resulted in a fight. Aishat fainted and was rushed to the hospital, where doctorsÂ confirmed her dead.
The matter was reported to the police at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID),Â Panti, Yaba and Ibrahim Muhammed was arrested and detained for further interrogation.
Speaking with Crime Watch on the matter, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO,Â Frank Mba, a superintendent of police, advised members of the public to always control theirÂ anger when dealing with any issue to avoid loss of lives.
Similarly, a couple, Nnajiofor Elechukwu and Chiamaka Elechukwu have been arrested by theÂ police for allegedly beating their house boy, Master Oliver Onakwe, 14, to death.
The suspects, both residents of 81, Femi Kila Street, Ago-Okota, were said to have brutalisedÂ the teenager over a minor issue. The police have promised to charge both husband and wife toÂ court for murder as soon as investigations are concluded.