Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Thousands of local government workers stage MASSIVE protest in Lagos
- GOOD NEWS! Ahead of UTME, JAMB reduces exam hours
- Why NASS could override Buhari if he rejects peace corps bill – Dogara warns
- Governor Aregbesola opens up on Ile-Ife crisis, says it’s not an inter-ethnic conflict
- JUST IN: Naira sustains gain against Dollar as CBN slashes BDC rate
Tragedy struck recently at 5, Ogundairo Street, Bariga when a middle aged man identified asÂ Ibrahim Muhammed allegedly beat his wife Aishat Ibrahim to death.
Crime Watch gathered that there was a misunderstanding between Ibrahim Muhammed and his wife,Â Aishat which resulted in a fight. Aishat fainted and was rushed to the hospital, where doctorsÂ confirmed her dead.
The matter was reported to the police at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID),Â Panti, Yaba and Ibrahim Muhammed was arrested and detained for further interrogation.
Speaking with Crime Watch on the matter, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO,Â Frank Mba, a superintendent of police, advised members of the public to always control theirÂ anger when dealing with any issue to avoid loss of lives.
Similarly, a couple, Nnajiofor Elechukwu and Chiamaka Elechukwu have been arrested by theÂ police for allegedly beating their house boy, Master Oliver Onakwe, 14, to death.
The suspects, both residents of 81, Femi Kila Street, Ago-Okota, were said to have brutalisedÂ the teenager over a minor issue. The police have promised to charge both husband and wife toÂ court for murder as soon as investigations are concluded.