- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
The prosecutor, Simeon Inuoha, told the court that the accused called the girl into his room, inserted his finger into her vagina and was caught in the act by one of the co-tenants.
Chief Magistrate B. O. Osunsanmi granted the accused N300,000 bail with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case till January 30, 2017 for mention.
Similarly, for allegedly defiling a 12-year-old girl, Mbam, according to Inuoha, invited his victim into his room under the pretext of sending her on an errand and defiled her.
He was granted N300,000, with two sureties in like sum, and the case adjourned to January 23, 2017 for mention.