Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- JUST IN: Buhari’s aide exposes Senate again, reveals how legislators push civil servants into corruption
- Buhari practices the worst form of corruption, says Reno Omokri
- My reputation is at stake, I’ll resign if Abuja Airport repair exceeds 6 weeks – Minister
- Melaye sings to shame his ‘enemies’ after ABU VC testified over certificate scandal (Video)
- APC governor diverts N500 million from Paris-club loan refund to re-pay personal loan
The prosecutor, Simeon Inuoha, told the court that the accused called the girl into his room, inserted his finger into her vagina and was caught in the act by one of the co-tenants.
Chief Magistrate B. O. Osunsanmi granted the accused N300,000 bail with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case till January 30, 2017 for mention.
Similarly, for allegedly defiling a 12-year-old girl, Mbam, according to Inuoha, invited his victim into his room under the pretext of sending her on an errand and defiled her.
He was granted N300,000, with two sureties in like sum, and the case adjourned to January 23, 2017 for mention.