- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
A Nigerian tweeter, Mr_Svengall narrated his harrowing ordeal in the hands of the Nigerian Police.
He was minding his business, eating indomie at a popular mai suya in Ojuelegba after the close of work yesterday evening, when like a scene from an action movie, men of the force swooped on the Mai Suya, arrested him and his three hungry friends eating dinner and arrested them.
What was their offence? They had the temerity not to eat in their houses.
What happened afterwards is so ridiculous and mind boggling that it left me wondering if there is hope for us as a country.
Continue below. From bottom to top
Then succour comes, but it is a very ridiculous reason the give for the release
Mr Svengall continues to rake.
At this point, Officer in Charge, Complaint Response Unit (CRU) Mr Aayomi Shogunle has been notified of Mr Snengall’s predicament. He tweeted thus