- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has described Nigerian workers as the lifeblood and driving force of the nation’s development in view of their invaluable contributions.
He stated that from the SMEs that contribute over 47 per cent to our GDP, to the civil servants who are the driving force behind our government, all the way to the unregistered business owners who work to make a living for themselves and their families, every Nigerian worker in both the formal and informal sectors makes a priceless contribution to the sustainability of our nation.
He further stated that the Senate would continue to partner with Nigerian workers to enact legislation which would guarantee that they get their dues at the appropriate time and that their safety and well-being in the workplace are guranteed.