Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
Mr. Jude Abaga, popularly known as M.I, has thrown his support behind radio on-air personality, Toke Makinwa, following the relevations she made in her new book, “On Becoming”.
Toke spoke extensively about her failed marriage to Maje Ayida and revealed how she contracted a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STU) from him.
She also addressed the topic of infidelity with his mistress, Anita Solomon and how she stumbled on a sex tape he recorded with her.
M.I while reacting to the book said he was with Toke Makinwa “as a man that has been serially unfaithful in relationships.”
Some of the rapper’s tweets are below:
“Just reading excerpts from Toke’s book. It is so beautifully done.. congrats to her.
“I saw a lot of victim blaming yesterday.. whats funny is.. only by telling her truth will she seize 2b a victim.. few will understand
“Last but not least.. as a man that has been serially unfaithful in relationships.. I stand with her…Nigerian men..we.. have to do better.”
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days