- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Mr. Jude Abaga, popularly known as M.I, has thrown his support behind radio on-air personality, Toke Makinwa, following the relevations she made in her new book, “On Becoming”.
Toke spoke extensively about her failed marriage to Maje Ayida and revealed how she contracted a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STU) from him.
She also addressed the topic of infidelity with his mistress, Anita Solomon and how she stumbled on a sex tape he recorded with her.
M.I while reacting to the book said he was with Toke Makinwa “as a man that has been serially unfaithful in relationships.”
Some of the rapper’s tweets are below:
“Just reading excerpts from Toke’s book. It is so beautifully done.. congrats to her.
“I saw a lot of victim blaming yesterday.. whats funny is.. only by telling her truth will she seize 2b a victim.. few will understand
“Last but not least.. as a man that has been serially unfaithful in relationships.. I stand with her…Nigerian men..we.. have to do better.”