- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Mr. Jude Abaga, popularly known as M.I, has thrown his support behind radio on-air personality, Toke Makinwa, following the relevations she made in her new book, “On Becoming”.
Toke spoke extensively about her failed marriage to Maje Ayida and revealed how she contracted a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STU) from him.
She also addressed the topic of infidelity with his mistress, Anita Solomon and how she stumbled on a sex tape he recorded with her.
M.I while reacting to the book said he was with Toke Makinwa “as a man that has been serially unfaithful in relationships.”
Some of the rapper’s tweets are below:
“Just reading excerpts from Toke’s book. It is so beautifully done.. congrats to her.
“I saw a lot of victim blaming yesterday.. whats funny is.. only by telling her truth will she seize 2b a victim.. few will understand
“Last but not least.. as a man that has been serially unfaithful in relationships.. I stand with her…Nigerian men..we.. have to do better.”