Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
– The minister of state for aviation Hadi Sirika has relocated to Kaduna state
– The minister’s relocation comes after federal government’s closure of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja
The minister of state for aviation Hadi Sirika has relocated to Kaduna state, Daily Trust reports.
The minister’s relocation comes after federal government’s closure of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.
The Nigeria government also diverted all flights both local and international to Kaduna airport to hasten the repair of the Abuja airport within six weeks.
However speaking on his relocation, Sirika said his office need to operate from Kaduna to ensure smooth flight operations in and out of the town.
He said the federal government has also put in place necessary requirements needed for ease of the inconvenience caused by flight diversion.
Also commending air passengers for their understanding, Sirika said the measure was a temporary one in the interest of every air traveler.
Meanwhile, the construction company, Julius Berger which was billed to work on the Abuja Airport runway commenced work on Wednesday, March 8.
Also, activities at the airport has commenced with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo making the first presidential landing at the Kaduna airport on Thursday, March 9.