- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
President Muhammadu Buhari has admitted that he decided to return to Nigeria on Friday, so he can continue to rest over this weekend.
Buhari returned to the country 49 days after he left on a medical vacation to the United Kingdom.
Before he left, he transferred powers to his Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo, who has earned plaudits for how he handled the role.
Buhari has now said Osinbajo would continue to work, while he looks after himself.
He also told those who are planning to come and see him, to stay back and continue to pray for the country.
The President also hinted that he would be doing some follow-ups on his health in a few weeks.