- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
The Nigerian Naira has appreciated at the parallel market even after the Central Bank of Nigeria injected $195 million last week in continuation of its intervention in the forex market.
According to NAIJ.com findings, the Naira has gained two points to close the day at N365/$1 as against the previous rate of N367/$1.
However, the Naira stayed unchanged at N470 against the Pound Sterling and N420 against Euro at the parallel market.