Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
The Nigerian Naira has appreciated at the parallel market even after the Central Bank of Nigeria injected $195 million last week in continuation of its intervention in the forex market.
According to NAIJ.com findings, the Naira has gained two points to close the day at N365/$1 as against the previous rate of N367/$1.
However, the Naira stayed unchanged at N470 against the Pound Sterling and N420 against Euro at the parallel market.