- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
On Friday, the Federal Government released funds for players and officials of the female national team, days after the team protested at the National Assembly.
“The bank accounts of the players and officials are being credited as we speak. They will all receive credit alerts of the monies due to them, as released by the Government, before the end of the day,” NFF’s Head of Women’s Football, Ruth David, told thenff.com.
Each player reportedly got N5,494,500 each – N600,000 less than what they were usually paid.
They also received N15,000 camp allowance and N20,000 transport allowance.
Head coach Florence Omagbemi was paid N11,014,000, while assistant coaches Ann Chiejine, Perpetua Nkwocha and Bala Mohammed, as well as the backroom staff were paid N8,274,250.