Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- #BBNaija: Efe flies private jet to Jos, received by Governor Simeon Lalong (photos)
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu will continue agitation for Igbo nation – Wife [VIDEO]
- I AM NOT ENVIOUS OF TEKNO’S SUCCESS – IYANYA
- 2019 election: I may run against El-Rufai – Senator Shehu Sani
- Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN – Nigerians Blast Him
On Friday, the Federal Government released funds for players and officials of the female national team, days after the team protested at the National Assembly.
“The bank accounts of the players and officials are being credited as we speak. They will all receive credit alerts of the monies due to them, as released by the Government, before the end of the day,” NFF’s Head of Women’s Football, Ruth David, told thenff.com.
Each player reportedly got N5,494,500 each – N600,000 less than what they were usually paid.
They also received N15,000 camp allowance and N20,000 transport allowance.
Head coach Florence Omagbemi was paid N11,014,000, while assistant coaches Ann Chiejine, Perpetua Nkwocha and Bala Mohammed, as well as the backroom staff were paid N8,274,250.