Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Niger Delta militants have blown up the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) crude trunkline supplying both the Warri and Kaduna refineries.
An oil flow station feeding the Chevron Tank farm in Warri south west local government area of Delta state, was also attacked, in addition to a gas line that feeds Lagos and Abuja electricity plants.
The incidents came barely 24 hours after suspected militants blew up Chevron Valve Platform, still in Warri south west.
Confirming the attack, N.B Lamu, spokesman of the Nigerian Navy Ship (NNS) Delta said the developments had disrupted flow of oil in the affected area.