- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Niger Delta militants have blown up the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) crude trunkline supplying both the Warri and Kaduna refineries.
An oil flow station feeding the Chevron Tank farm in Warri south west local government area of Delta state, was also attacked, in addition to a gas line that feeds Lagos and Abuja electricity plants.
The incidents came barely 24 hours after suspected militants blew up Chevron Valve Platform, still in Warri south west.
Confirming the attack, N.B Lamu, spokesman of the Nigerian Navy Ship (NNS) Delta said the developments had disrupted flow of oil in the affected area.