Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The Nigeria police has arraigned the national commandant of the Peace Corps, Ambassador Dr Dickson Akoh in court on Monday, March 20.
Akoh was brought into the Federal High Court alongside other senior officers of the corps.
He was arrested over an allegation of illegal establishment of the organisation and the use of military training facilities for intended personnel of the Corps.
The Peace Corps boss and the other officials were brought in two police vans amidst heavy security.
He’s been arraigned before Justice Gabriel Kolawole of the Federal High Court. Police spokesman, Jimoh Moshood was also sighted in the court by NAIJ.com.
The police detained Akoh on Sunday, March 19 after he submitted himself for questioning at the FCT police command.
Akoh had been in his home state of Benue where he was receiving traditional medical attention due to his ill-health.
His illness was triggered after he and 49 senior officers of the corps were arrested and detained about two weeks ago.
Below is a video of Akoh and other senior officers of the Peace Corps arriving the court.