Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Earlier today, LIB reported about a police office, Inusa Saidu Biu from Borno state, who threatened to kill at least 200 people if anything happens to President Buhari. Inusa threatened Nigerians in his post on Facebook, saying if anything happens to the president, he will murder 200 innocent people in revenge. (Read here).
“The Nigeria Police Force has commenced investigation into the unfortunate Personal comments made by the alleged Police officer named Inusa Saidu Biu on his Facebook account. Police officers are not to make unauthorized public comments.”