Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Earlier today, LIB reported about a police office, Inusa Saidu Biu from Borno state, who threatened to kill at least 200 people if anything happens to President Buhari. Inusa threatened Nigerians in his post on Facebook, saying if anything happens to the president, he will murder 200 innocent people in revenge. (Read here).
“The Nigeria Police Force has commenced investigation into the unfortunate Personal comments made by the alleged Police officer named Inusa Saidu Biu on his Facebook account. Police officers are not to make unauthorized public comments.”