- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
Earlier today, LIB reported about a police office, Inusa Saidu Biu from Borno state, who threatened to kill at least 200 people if anything happens to President Buhari. Inusa threatened Nigerians in his post on Facebook, saying if anything happens to the president, he will murder 200 innocent people in revenge. (Read here).
“The Nigeria Police Force has commenced investigation into the unfortunate Personal comments made by the alleged Police officer named Inusa Saidu Biu on his Facebook account. Police officers are not to make unauthorized public comments.”