Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
As the war against insurgency draws to a close, the Nigerian Air Force has carried out heavy bombardment of Boko Haram positions.
A video clip released by the Air Force on Thursday, December 1 showed tech officials loading Alpha jets with missiles before heading to blow up Boko Haram positions in what appears to be a forest.
It is however not clear the positions of interest blown to bits in the video were located in Sambisa forest which is still considered to be one of the insurgents remaining strongholds and where the Nigerian military is making its last stronghold.
The airforce bombardment video said that the bombardments were intensified in the final push to end the insurgency.