- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
As the war against insurgency draws to a close, the Nigerian Air Force has carried out heavy bombardment of Boko Haram positions.
A video clip released by the Air Force on Thursday, December 1 showed tech officials loading Alpha jets with missiles before heading to blow up Boko Haram positions in what appears to be a forest.
It is however not clear the positions of interest blown to bits in the video were located in Sambisa forest which is still considered to be one of the insurgents remaining strongholds and where the Nigerian military is making its last stronghold.
The airforce bombardment video said that the bombardments were intensified in the final push to end the insurgency.