- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said Nigerian football would no longer remain the same with the death of a former Coach of the Super Eagles, Stephen Keshi.
Buhari stated this in a post on his official Twitter handle, @NGRPresident.
He said Nigerians would miss the deceased because he gave his all for the country.
He said with Keshi’s death, Nigeria had lost a great sportsman, football player and coach as well as a citizen.
The President said, “Nigeria today lost a great sportsman, football player, coach and citizen.
“President Buhari commiserates with the family of the late Stephen Keshi, and with the entire country, on his untimely passing.
“Nigerian football will not be the same without Stephen Keshi. He gave this country his all. May his soul rest in peace.”