Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday said Nigerian football would no longer remain the same with the death of a former Coach of the Super Eagles, Stephen Keshi.
Buhari stated this in a post on his official Twitter handle, @NGRPresident.
He said Nigerians would miss the deceased because he gave his all for the country.
He said with Keshi’s death, Nigeria had lost a great sportsman, football player and coach as well as a citizen.
The President said, “Nigeria today lost a great sportsman, football player, coach and citizen.
“President Buhari commiserates with the family of the late Stephen Keshi, and with the entire country, on his untimely passing.
“Nigerian football will not be the same without Stephen Keshi. He gave this country his all. May his soul rest in peace.”