- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
The Nigerian Navy (NN) on Wednesday said it will make a public announcement whenever its recruitment process commences.
It also alerted Nigerians on the activities of fraudsters currently operating fake online recruitment sites.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Director of Information, Navy Capt. Suleiman Dahun in Abuja.
Dahun said for the avoidance of doubt, the portal for registration of candidates for the 2017 NN Recruitment Exercise has not been opened.
“Therefore, innocent members of the public are advised to steer clear of these fraudulent sites.
Furthermore, information will be conveyed to the public on the commencement of the recruitment exercise in the mass media,” Suleiman added.
Dahun said that the 2017 recruitment form would be free of charge whenever registration commenced.