Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The Nigerian Navy (NN) on Wednesday said it will make a public announcement whenever its recruitment process commences.
It also alerted Nigerians on the activities of fraudsters currently operating fake online recruitment sites.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Director of Information, Navy Capt. Suleiman Dahun in Abuja.
Dahun said for the avoidance of doubt, the portal for registration of candidates for the 2017 NN Recruitment Exercise has not been opened.
“Therefore, innocent members of the public are advised to steer clear of these fraudulent sites.
Furthermore, information will be conveyed to the public on the commencement of the recruitment exercise in the mass media,” Suleiman added.
Dahun said that the 2017 recruitment form would be free of charge whenever registration commenced.