Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Read what Tompolo did with Delta state government in Gbaramatu Kingdom
- Stop telling Nigerians lies, Buhari has a scandal to answer for
- Certificate scandal: Explain why you graduated in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999, Nigerians tells Dino Melaye
- Drama in National Assembly as Senator Dino Melaye appears in his academic robe (Photo)
- SEE Beautiful photos of police officers matriculating in Kano
A Facebook user Sumner Shagari Sambo has posted the photos of Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi driving himself at the headquarters of the ministry in Abuja today, October 31.
Nigerians immediately reacted to the photos that emerged online. While some of them commended the minister for driving himself, other said that there is no big deal. See some reactions below:
Layigbade Mola Oke: “He has been doing that for long, He drives himself even when he was a governor.”
Kingsley Akpabio Joseph: “So he is too big to drive himself? We keep according politicians over bloated respect or worshgp and they turn god in impunity.”
Peters D’rock Ame-Oboni: “My sister, I wonderooo! non of these wailers can ever be like Ameachi.”
Tommy B Bolade: “He’s notorious for driving himself in Port Harcourt.”
Amaechi is one of the most controversial Buhari’s minister, whose screening at the Senate was postponed for several times due to investigation against corruption.
The group petitioned the Senate asking that Amaechi should not be confirmed as a minister, accusing him of enriching himself with the state’s money while he was governor.